St Ninian’s Knot Celtic Pendant – Blue Stone


Only 1 left in stock


This pretty design is taken from the pin from the St Ninian’s hoard dragon penanular. The St Ninian’s hoard was discovered in July 1958 in an excavation in a medieval church. The St Ninian’s treasure hoard can currently be seen in the Museum of Scotland (Edinburgh), replicas are displayed by the Shetland Museum. Dimensions: 29 mm x 36 mm Supplied with a length of black waxed cord.