Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Jaded Heart Ltd.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process any personal information about you electronically using the lawful bases.
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA468250
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Name & Address – when you place an order, we’ll need your name and address so we can ship it out to you!
- E-mail Address – to send you confirmation on your orders, delivery progress and refund updates.
- Phone Number – to send updates on your delivery.
- Password – this is your unique security code to access your account, orders, preferences and to allow you to edit as you wish.
When you place an order with us, we only collect the minimum details required for you to reference back to a purchase. As soon as we believe you would no longer wish to refer to that purchase, we delete these details (normally 18 months). When you pay for your order, it is through a third party company and they control that payment data.
Safe & Secure:
www.jadedheart.co.uk will never sell, rent, trade or give away your personal details to any third party organisation without your consent.
Sometimes, it is necessary for us to share minimal details with third party organisations in order to perform services on our behalf – this could be a delivery service or payment platform.
Like all organisations, we are bound by the law and, if required to do so, we would have to share you information.
Your Individual Rights:
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
Whilst it is impossible to guarantee 100% security, we do everything we can to ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.